Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall-Pumpkin Favorite!



I have read many blog posts over the years to keep up with current trends in cooking or just look at what other cooks are producing in their kitchens. I found one that goes with this time of year, Halloween and pumpkins. During this time of year the taste of pumpkins never really goes out of season until the New Year. I find this because pumpkin is very easy to incorporate in to many things that already have directions such as pie, bread, muffins,

One thing I enjoy about reading different blogs is how they incorporate the pumpkin ingredient into their own recipes. In this particular blog, they give you step-by-step directions along with pictures. I know a lot of people who give up on recipes because they get tired of reading just words. Its much easier for beginners especially to follow recipes with what the next step should look like. For people who aren’t use to cooking may not be familiar with the cooking utensils being used so I think it is a good idea for bloggers to show the utensils used in the first photo they put on their blog. This gives the reader an idea if the recipe is feasible for them to do with what they already own. That’s where I come in with Artemis Cookware and offer discounts on products to create those dishes they’ve been longing to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment