Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Review of a bizarre recipe



The one thing I can count on for blogs is that there are new ones everyday, one cannot expect grade “A” cooking blogs for every Google search you do. As I search through my blogs to see what else I can provide for my customers, I find interesting blogs where I wonder how can people read these and want to cook afterwards. When I went to open this blog, the website even sounded interesting but then when I read the first blog post which was named “How To Barbeque Bats?” I knew this was a great one to review. One pro about this blog despite its contents was the video explaining how to do everything. The author decided that words would not do his subject of each blog justice so when he wrote this blog, he put a video that shows step by step instructions of how to barbeque a bat. Although I can see this blog being about survival, I don’t see many subscribers signing up to learn these types of recipes. I would assume this blogger is more of an entertainer than an informer. I have to say as a blogger that has a purpose to inform my guests, on a scale 1-10 (10 being very informative) I would give this blog a 3. I do see that it has information in the video but I believe the purpose for this video is very weak. The one great thing that blogs allows for people to do is express themselves which is very important in building self-confidence. I believe a blog can help do that if your blog is not set for a purpose for others to read daily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment